Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We’re looking for a senior software developer with proven Rust experience on Solana and general familiarity with blockchain technologies.
If you join this role you will be able to:
- Work together in a senior team
- Pitch your own ideas regarding (technical) design
- Sync with Ethereum developers building other things in the space
Requirements & skills
We are looking for someone that:
- Is an experienced Rust developer
- Understands decentralized, high-performance systems
- Can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance
- Has idea of running tests in a distributed environment
- Has experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Has experience working on Solana, and understands the inner workings of its consensus.
- Ability to design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Understands how to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
Nice to have:
- Substantial experience
- Familiarity with DeFi such as yearn and curve.
- Ability to design algorithms and mathematical models
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meetups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off
- Crypto payment (USDC)
- Independent Contractor
Offered Salary$45,000 - $65,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time