Do you want to join the market leader in AI and Deep learning? Are you ready to fuse the latest in deep learning, streaming, and gaming with the cloud? We are now looking for a Senior Cloud AI Platform Engineer.
NVIDIA is searching for outstanding software engineers to expand the AI Platform team. As a team member, you will work with a group of hardworking software engineers from a wide range of backgrounds like gaming, deep learning, applications, system development and hardware design distributed across the world.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of this team, you will be deploying the latest deep learning technologies to bring real-time AI to gamers, streamers, and creators, working with industry leaders to deploy the latest DL features to the largest clouds. You will also work with leading cloud providers and companies looking to deploy NVIDIA’s state-of-the-art AI features into their cloud running on NVIDIA hardware and software. You will participate in the deployment of new real-time AI techniques to support the evolving gaming, streaming, virtual reality, mixed reality, and computer aided design industries.
What We Need To See
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of industry experience (or equivalent) in system programming, gaming, or related field
- Experience with languages like Python and Perl
- Experience deploying features in a container and managed with Kubernetes
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures
- Strong programming skills in C and C++
- Strong background of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Linux software development experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
Ways To Standout From The Crowd
- Deep Understanding of cloud design in the areas of virtualization (i.e. AWS) and global infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow or Keras
- Demonstrated experience developing highly optimized code
- Familiarity with the latest security methodologies for writing secure code
- Working experience with video and audio formats
- Able to think creatively to debug and solve complex, hard-to-reproduce problems
- A strong standout colleague; self-motivated with great interpersonal skills
- A natural leader, with the ability to lead a problem and work towards a solution
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our exclusive engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning
Offered Salary0- $45,000
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (24)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time