We are looking for a VP of Engineering who should be a savvy blockchain developer.
You will be part of a fast-paced, remote & dynamic team delivering advanced DEX on Solana. You’ll be part of the core team and the position comes with a competitive salary and token bonuses. Location is not a concern.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based networks. Your primary responsibility will be setting direction and strategy, analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
As a VP of engineering, you should be comfortable around managing a remote engineering team, agile dev framework and weekly sprints. If you’re the one who can work in a fast-paced environment, independently and passionately about decentralized finance (DeFi), we’d like to meet you.
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities while balancing the long-term and immediate deliverables.
- Oversee engineering development to deliver milestones as planned.
- Manage data security, infrastructure, and governance.
- Manage tech team, strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
- Manage dev team, resource allocation and set up goal/KPIs and performance metrics.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, and deployment of blockchain smart contracts, node integrations and full stack development.
- Consistently reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in backend platform development, in which minimum of 4 years in blockchain space.
- Minimum 2 years experience with one of the blockchain top 50 companies (experience in Solana would be highly preferred and/or have experience working with one of the top technology companies (Microsoft, Google, IBM, …..etc)
- Expert in Rust, Solidity, Blockchain Smart Contract development, Web3.0 technologies
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns for building scalable, performant, and robust blockchain Services.
- BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of solution architecture of scalable cloud solutions with strong experience preferably in Node.js/Go-lang/C# and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution, delivered in a production environment using a microservices architecture.
- Experience with architecture and design of scalable, performant & robust DAPP services on Ethereum.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in blockchain protocols and data structures, algorithms, system design concepts, and problem-solving.
- Strong distributed systems knowledge, and experience shipping enterprise software.
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using appropriate tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc)
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket, etc.
- Speaks English fluently.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time