Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who understand why they are writing the code, how it will fit into the overall product, and how an end customer will benefit from it. A good engineer writes code, a 10x engineer writes code and knows why they are writing it.
Learning is a key part of this role. We work with almost every blockchain and in many different programming languages, some mainstream and some custom to the blockchain we are working on.
- Architect and develop smart contracts
- Coordinate with broader team to integrate blockchain contracts into stack
- Keeping track of issues and either self-implement or design fixes
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation
- Write well-tested and documented code
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain)
- 5+ years engineering experience (either in-industry or side projects)
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on multiple blockchains (Polygon, Solana, Flow, ImmutableX, ect.)
- Play / familiar with video games, or video game development
- Worked at a startup before
- AWS experience
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time