Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 30+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time | Contract | Remote in USA
The Senior Business Development Manager role calls for an established Crypto Finance sale SME. Someone with a well defined network, with a strong and well mapped market understanding. You’ll have started your sales career in TradFi sales or trading ie Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities, FX etc. You’ll be comfortable with working autonomously, defining strategies for new business initiatives, identifying market opportunities and managing the full sales life cycle from outreach to onboarding for new Maple clients. The 3 client profiles are Lenders, Borrowers and Pool Delegates. You’ll also manage key relationships and accounts of existing clients. You’ll be joining an exceptional team of collaborators who are at a variety of experience levels on this exciting journey to transform global capital markets. You’ll support the Head of Capital Markets and Head of Growth.
- Grow Maple’s ecosystem of lenders, borrowers, and pool delegates; increasing Maple’s overall TVL and manage ongoing relationships to reduce churn and identify opportunities for growth
- Strategise and drive conversion of sales initiatives, pipelines and partnerships
- Be a subject matter expert on the needs of our clients and how they can be addressed by Maple’s institutional term lending product and DeFi yield opportunities
- Prospect among market makers, crypto miners, exchanges, lenders, trading funds, traditional funds and other protocols/DAO’s to identify new clients.
- Develop proposals that address clients’ needs, concerns and objectives; Manage the sales pipeline efficiently and effectively;
- Come with a strong and well developed knowledge of the Crypto Finance Markets
- Experience in venture, trading, financial services or fin-tech company experience.
- Established network of professional relationships with funds, family offices, financial institutions and traders in key global financial centres
- Strong knowledge of financial product investments, or HFT.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements for different investor groups and consequences for tailoring product offering
- A high standard of English, both verbal and written
- Practised at presenting pitches related to investment, M&A, equities, fixed income etc
- Creativity and flexibility when exploring opportunities and prospecting, paired with an independent style of working and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
What’s in it for you
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency, plus performance-based component in USDC/fiat;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000