We are building the Financial Analysis division of our Finance Team. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that will lead financial and market analysis projects and drive strategy for the business. This person will also help build the infrastructure and processes that will support the hypergrowth of the company, including interfacing with a data science team within the product/engineering functions of the business. This role will report directly to the CFO and will oversee a variety of analytical functions, including market analysis, FP&A, and relations with sell-side research firms and our larger ecosystem supporters (including preparing and publishing research). The best candidate may also need to “wear many hats” and support other functions in the Finance organization such as tax strategy, accounting/reporting, and cash flow management. This role will be the entirety of the in-house Financial Analysis function in the near term but will have the opportunity to build the team and take on a leadership role in the medium term as the company scales.
NOTE: THIS JOB IS FULLY REMOTE, ALTHOUGH CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES.
- 8+ years of experience in financial analysis. We will consider candidates with sell-side security research, buy-side investment firms, investment banking, and in-house corporate development backgrounds. Experience with data science or complex analytics is a plus but not required
- Significant experience with financial modeling, including the ability to prepare and update financial models without supervision
- Significant experience developing performance metrics for the business. Experience building systems to monitor such metrics a plus
- Ability and desire to be a self-sufficient contributor in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Passion for web3 and a strong knowledge base with respect to blockchain technology
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000