Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 30+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time | Contract | Remote anywhere in Europe or Asia
We are looking for a mature and talented Senior Web Developer that has several years’ of first rate commercial experience. The position requires you to have a deep understanding of React, TypeScript and GraphQL. You will be working with 4 other developers on the Off Chain team in agile 2 week sprints on V2 of the web application stack.
This is a critical position requiring you to take ownership of key projects using React applications, Apollo GraphQL APIs and Graph Protocol indexed Ethereum state.
The right candidate will be truly passionate for the craft of software development. The role demands the highest standards of tested, linted and formatted code. We are a fully remote team located across Europe, the US, and Asia. We have two daily stand ups at 10am CET and 9:30am EST, this ensures suiting the individual team members core working hours.
This role puts the right candidate at ground zero of a Global Capital Markets platform for the future of Institutional Credit and they will heavily impact/influence the further development of it over the coming years. In just 4 months Maple V1 has surpassed $170 million of USDC deposits into the protocol via the web application, the concept is proven and we are leveling up dramatically.
We require a developer with high Code Quality standards to match the scope of our vision to expand the digital economy. In this role you will build the innovative features that our users will find the most valuable. To achieve this you will be using the most cutting edge tech & tools available, in these fast exciting times of Web3 exploration!
- Design and implement a functional user-friendly experience
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to define, prioritize and develop solutions/features
- Own and plan projects and products end to end for long-term impact – including UI, backend, testing, etc.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Coding out a Landing page with good knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Expert level React with preference for working with hooks
- Open Source software development experience with expert Git and Github skills
- Advanced knowledge of GraphQL backends
- Deep understanding of software documentation procedures
- Preference for Test Driven Development (TDD) and highly testable code
- Apollo Federated Gateway API knowledge
- Ethers.js, MetaMask, WalletConnect and other Web3 technologies on Ethereum.
- Great if you’ve used Graph Protocol and Ethereum blockchain indexing tools
- Fluency in English
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time