This job has been Expired
Job title: Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off
Do you have an interest in app development in the blockchain space, and want to be part of building a young, ambitious startup? As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Holaplex you will utilize your expertise to create and deliver new products and make a huge impact on digital artists by solving complex design problems in a team environment.
Holaplex is a young startup with an ambitious roadmap and an incredible opportunity. We are building a suite of integrated tools to improve the experience of creating, discovering, and selling NFTs. Our work will empower digital artists to reach and inspire more people than ever before. And we’d like your help.
Why this role exists
You will be helping us develop decentralized Apps on the Solana blockchain that make NFTs easier to create, buy and sell.
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies, including React, Rust, Node.js, Redis, Postgres, and many more.
While knowledge of Rust and the Solana blockchain are not prerequisites, you will have to be ready to learn these technologies and fast.
You will collaborate with our design team and community engagement team to deliver products that look great and solve problems for our users!
– Experience building applications that interface with a blockchain
– Knowledge of cryptocurrency concepts, such as key-pairs, wallets and Non-Fungible Tokens
– Experience scaling a web application to millions of users
– Related industry experience, particularly in finance, art, or blockchain
– You take pride in your work and are meticulous when it comes to the details
– You have a strong product sense and an opinion about how things should work
– You don’t take yourself too seriously
– You are a doer who is comfortable with ambiguity
– You are fascinated by blockchain technology and have a strong desire to make it accessible to everyone
Offered Salary0- $45,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time