Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 30+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time | Contract | Remote in US (CST, EST) or Europe
We are looking to find an experienced Senior Solana Smart Contract Engineer to join our team and spearhead Maple’s cross-chain expansion to Solana. You will help lead development and architecture of the project, joining 2 other Solana Smart Contract Engineers and working towards launching the application then the long term success of both it and Maple.
We have acquired an early stage project that was building a similar product as Maple’s Ethereum Dapp on Solana and now reengineering it to fully be, Maple on Solana, so the product is well on its way.
The overall Maple team is now 25 people, including 5 experienced, A-grade Solidity smart contracts engineers each with 4+ years of commercial experience who are working on Version 2 of Maple on EVM.
You’ll be working with advanced smart contracts, working on new features for the protocol and creating new technical DeFi primitives. Your code must be auditable, efficient, well-formatted and commented with accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential, as well as a high degree of focus on security and comprehensive testing.
This role puts the right candidate at ground zero of a Global Capital Markets platform for the future of Institutional Credit and they will heavily impact/influence the further development of it over the coming years. In just 10 months Maple V1 has surpassed $600 million of USDC deposits into the protocol via the web application, the concept is proven and we are leveling up dramatically.
We require a Solana/Rust Engineer with experience and high code quality standards to match the scope of our vision to expand the digital economy. In this role you will build the contracts to support innovative new features that our users will find the most valuable.
- Produce high quality, performant, and well-tested Rust/Solana code
- Achieve comprehensive unit and integration test coverage
- Write specs and review PRs
- Design and ideation of new functionality
- First class collaborative ethos and personal attitude
- 1+ years experience in Rust/Solana development
- 3+ years in general software engineering
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- Familiar with Test Driven Development process in Solana
- Passionate about the DeFi space
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you
- Base salary of $200K+ paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency
- MPL token allocation, giving you a stake in Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time