Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world’s most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby’s, our customer list is chalk full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
Web3, and more specifically Mojito, offers engineers the opportunity to leave their mark on history as we define the future of the internet, culture, and human interaction. At Mojito, we endeavor to make this future as accessible as possible to a mainstream audience. To do this we need brilliant engineers with both game changing vision and the ability to actualize it as a product compelling enough to be used by billions.
What you’ll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Advanced experience with Go.
- Proficiencies with modern database technologies such as Postgres
- Expertise with GitHub, GitLab, code repository best practices
- Experience giving thoughtful code reviews.
- Advanced Experience with AWS or similar cloud-based hosting/server solutions
- Experience architecting software and designing data models
- Experience with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, Ethereum (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Hardhat, ethers.js)
- Familiar with Signal, Double ratchet protocols, e2e encryption
- Have worked with Firebase or gqlgen library
- [30 min] Recruiter screen
- [60 min] Technical interview through Karat
- [60 min] System Design interview – Engineering Manager
- [30 min] Leadership interview – CTO
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time