Zero Hash is looking for a Software Engineer to help architect Zero Hash’s Blockchain infrastructure and build new features. We are a high-performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail-oriented, deeply technical, and driven with a passion for Blockchain. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems.
If you’re looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Maintain and support over 50 digital assets
- Architect and develop new features including staking-as-a-service
- Subject matter expert for stakeholders including customers
- Support the company’s vital business by contributing to the design and development of software in an event-driven microservices environment
- Develop microservices in Golang and Python
- Design and implement smart contracts
- Work with platform engineers to set up new services
- Respond to production issues and alerts
- When necessary, communicate directly with client technical teams
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in the Fintech space
- Deep proficiency with Golang
- Strong understanding of microservices and distributed systems.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Excellent problem-solving skills – can troubleshoot complex systems
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working on a production blockchain system. Ability to research new blockchain technologies.
- Good understanding and relevant experience on smart contracts.
- Involvement in the crypto and blockchain community (contribute to open source projects, conferences)
- Experience with AWS and serverless stack
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time