Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Recur is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Recur is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be designing and building the systems that power our blockchain integrations, smart contracts, and ancillary APIs for some of the largest brands in the world in the nascent NFT space.
What do we at RECUR believe makes a great engineering team?
Here are our core beliefs:
- It’s important to have team members that care about the team’s results more than their own individual achievements
- It’s important for leadership to be tolerant of making mistakes
- It’s important that the team members help, teach, and mentor one another
- It’s important not to place blame on individuals when things go bad but instead to evaluate as a team how we do it better the next time
- It’s important to be clear on what that mission is and minimize the distractions on the teams executing on that mission
- Small teams execute better than big ones, empower small teams with ownership and minimize the dependencies between them
- It’s important to encourage self-directed innovation
What you will do at RECUR
- Design and implement systems that interact with blockchains and smart contracts across all major blockchains including Ethereum, Layer 2 networks, and other leading blockchain platforms
- Gain an intricate understanding of NFT protocols and further innovate on what they can do and how they can be used in interesting and unique ways
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Coach and guide our co-ops, interns, and other junior members of the team
- Develop high quality and maintainable software
What you bring to RECUR
- You have 5+ years of experience developing software
- You have an understanding of how to build secure, reliable, scalable software in a cloud-based environment
- You have advanced working SQL knowledge and practical experience with popular relational SQL databases and concepts.
- You are comfortable and proficient with a bash terminal
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- You learn quickly, are flexible, and do whatever it takes for the team to be successful
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs, and you may even have dabbled with building your own Ethereum contracts.
- You are legally eligible to work in the United States or Canada
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag, and the flexibility to get the tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US or Canada.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time