We are looking for senior software engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds with a proven track record in building scalable, reliable and performant systems. You will play a critical role in smart contract development on the Solana protocol – designing, implementing and operating the core infrastructure that underpins our product experiences within the Wallet, Exchange and Explorer.
As a senior software engineer you should lead by example – driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach and making a positive impact on the team’s development by advocating the best engineering practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build solid, reliable software interacting directly with the Solana ecosystem
- Help drive Solana adoption through market leading product experiences, i.e. Wallet, DEX, NFTs and more
- Take the lead in system design decisions, architecture and features
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and audit of Solana protocol upgrades
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality products to our users,
- Develop code quality standards to ensure the readability, best practices and maintainability of Solana smart contract/programs
- Drive towards a high level of test automation with deterministic deployments of smart contracts
- Ensure security is at the forefront of everything you do
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Have a deep understanding of the Solana’s Sealevel runtime
- Experienced user of Anchor Framework and @solana/web3.js
- Familiarity with integrating with Solana projects including, Serum, Solart, Orca, Raydium, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices
- Understanding of tokenomics and governance design
- Experienced user of Git version control system
- You are highly motivated, self-driven, passionate about crypto currencies
- You possess an innate curiosity, you know multiple programming languages, you are a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and thrive on learning new technologies
- You take a pragmatic approach to developing clean solutions to complex problems
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time