Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
At Stardust you won’t be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who can manage a team of blockchain engineers effectively to adhere to timelines and spec out new features across many different blockchains that are all architected in very different ways.
Learning is a key part of this role. We work with almost every blockchain and in many different programming languages, some mainstream and some custom to the blockchain we are working on.
- As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be critical to helping engineering teams design, deploy, and manage reliable software across all our development and production environments
- You will be drive to scale high performing, low latency, highly available and scalable APIs and be concerned with throughput, latency, payload fidelity, distribution, and scale
- You will work with engineering teams to set service-level objectives, improve observability, ensure production readiness, optimize service and system performance and facilitate incident response and follow up
- Improve observability, reliability and availability by defining and measuring key metrics
- Partner with Engineering teams to teach and demonstrate industry best practices
- Facilitate incident response, conduct root cause analysis and blameless retrospectives
- Automate operational tasks such as load testing
- Help partners design and implement reliable system architectures
- You have at least 10 years of combined experience in backend software or infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of AWS
- Strong skills around observability, debugging and performance tuning
- A willingness to dive into understanding, debugging, and improving any layer of the stack
- Familiarity with working in rapid growth environments
- Experience in Python, and Terraform
- Experience designing and building reliable systems
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time