We are looking for an experienced person to run social media and content management at Volograms. If you natively speak the language of Stories, TikToks, Reels and posts, if you love engaging audiences and users through visual content, if you get excited about how technology is transforming the way we communicate and create, then this role is for you!
This is a role for someone who has experience running and growing social media presence for a brand (bonus points if it was done majorly using video). You will be working in a small team where you will be responsible for the day-to-day communications and content management and creation, as well as the development and implementation of initiatives to drive social media growth. It requires autonomy and mastery, but it will be a lot of fun if you are passionate about social media and content!
- Ability to identify trends, signals and patterns that can be translated into successful content
- Effective communication capacity
- Native English
- Solid experience with video/picture editing apps or tools
- Solid experience with social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, TweetDeck etc
- Willingness and capacity to learn about the world of volograms: comfortable learning about Volograms technology so they can do posts for Volograms accounts
- Marketing channel management
- Consistently execute on our content management and social media strategy for both Volograms and Volu accounts and community (Discord).
- Improve our social media presence and increase followers on social media accounts by being strategic about trends, growth strategies, hashtags, distribution etc. (especially on discovery-based platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels).
- Help shape our content management and social media strategy by making strategic decisions about brand voice, who we follow, who we engage with, etc.
- Content creation: create and edit content such as tutorials, product walkthroughs and all sorts of relevant content.
- Content sourcing and curation: finding, engaging and getting permission to use the content created by the amazing users of Volu.
- Performance analysis: analyse social media performance to inform strategic decisions.
- Great career opportunity in a world-class team
- Open and fun company culture in an international team (7 nationalities so far)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely if needed
- Other perks, including health insurance, a personal development budget, etc.
- Snacks, coffee and beverages in the office and access to some of the coolest technology out there!
Volograms powers user-generated 3D content creation for augmented reality (AR). Using the power of artificial intelligence, its mobile content creation platform is the first to allow smartphone users to easily create, share and play with immersive, dynamic content from one quick mobile video. Headquartered in Dublin and backed by global investors, its diverse team of passionate technologists and creatives is making the next generation of content and communications accessible for all.
Related Jobs (50)
Director, Technical Program Management, XROS on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Qualitative UX Researcher, Facebook Reality Labs on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Silicon Partnership Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Content Designer on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Technical Writer on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
GM Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract