We are looking for an experienced social media and content manager, fluent in English, to help design social media strategies and deliver our brand vision by creating and managing social media content on our channels (Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, and others).
As the Social Media & Content Manager, you will help create and curate unique content and select from the community. You will be the voice of Interlay on social media that communicates our news and stories, informs, educates, and engages our audiences, gives an insight into our work, sparks conversations, and inspires audiences to become part of our community.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in social media marketing and management and unique content creation and curation. You can apply a data-driven approach and strategy, using analytics to derive insights and boost engagement.
We’re a small, fast-paced team, and each of us covers a wide variety of tasks that require quick turnarounds. Your work can vary from creating or editing compelling social media content, establishing and maintaining a content database, step-up in organizing and moderating live talks on our social media channels. Your posts and content are high-level analytical and emotionally engaging. You tell them in the unique Interlay tone and voice, accessible for all audiences.
As a Social Media & Content Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Ecosystem & Marketing and interact with the rest of the team on various tasks. This position requires a combination of quick, collaborative, and independent thinking. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
If the above matches your profile and you want to create an interoperable future, we would love to hear from you. Don’t forget to send your portfolio as well.
What you will do
- Develop social media strategy and implement plans to grow our engaged following on key channels and platforms (e.g., Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc.)
- Coordinate social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities (publishing, analytics, moderation)
- Develop relevant and appealing content with the distinct Interlay voice to reach target audiences, write copy text and align with marketing targets.
- Create, curate, and manage content on social platforms, uploading content and supporting/moderating live talks on Twitter Spaces, YouTube, etc.
- Oversee design (i.e., social media graphics, thumbnails, etc.) as well as integrated copy text
- Work with Head of Ecosystem & Marketing to develop and expand outreach
- Use social media marketing tools like Hootsuite/Sprinklr for publishing and analytics
- Measure the success of the channels and campaigns: report on and analyze key metrics and adjust strategy when necessary
- Create content database and success-rate statistics (views, likes, sharing, etc.).
- A storyteller with solid social media management and content creating an experience
- Native or fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Skills to create engaging social media content such as memes, gifs, videos, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Solid understanding of social media analytics and KPIs
- Knowledge of social media publishing tools like Sprout / Hootsuite
- Ability to coordinate an editorial calendar to assure a consistent flow of content
- Self-driven with the ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- Collaborative spirit for co-creating with team, community, and partners
- Handling pressure well and working towards tight deadlines.
Nice to have
- Highly proficient in a second language apart from English
- Versatile knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Suite to adapt images, headers, create or edit videos, etc.
We are an early-stage blockchain startup, envisioning a future anyone can use any digital asset on any blockchain, trustless and without limitations. Our flagship product is interBTC – a 1:1 Bitcoin-backed asset, collateralized, interoperable, and censorship-resistant. interBTC enables everyone to invest, earn and pay with BTC on any blockchain, realizing the true free nature of Bitcoin and decentralized finance.
We are a team of 20 (and growing), distributed globally across Europe (primary time zone), North America, and Asia.
We live decentralization and transparency. We’re 100% remote, all our code is open source, our products are community-owned and backed by top-tier research. We are dedicated contributors to advancing Bitcoin & blockchain tech since 2015 and believe in the potential of a community-owned financial system, through hype and FUD.
- Research-oriented team
- Solve novel problems
- Stock options
- Remote working
- 30-day vacation
- Allowance for a co-working space
- Yearly retreat
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000