Web3 is exploding in its reach – NFTs, Decentralized finance, DAOs and other new technologies are fast becoming the preferred channels for creators to directly engage with their users. But the missing piece here is a native way for creators and businesses to communicate with customers. We’ve built the MVP, raised a seed round, and are actively working with customers and partners to deploy our protocol into the hands of as many people as possible. And we want to accelerate this process!
Engineers at Dispatch are encouraged to drive not just tactical but strategic projects. As a result, they enjoy a large degree of autonomy and ownership. They also get to work with very seasoned and experienced engineers to build the future of web3 user engagement.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across the stack with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to,
- Rust / Solidity
- Encryption, protocol security, cryptography
- Core Solana and other blockchain protocols
- Developing the core Dispatch protocol, taking it from MVP to a sophisticated token backed system with support for dynamic configurations, spam detection, verified identities, social features, and more.
- Leading initiatives to launch and support new products and features that leads to greater usage of our protocol. For instance, supporting payments via Dispatch.
- Talking to customers to understand how they’re using Dispatch, and what features we could build to further their goals and use cases.
- Working with the rest of the team to hire and onboard new people, and helping foster a great company culture
- 5+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- 1+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision).
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time