Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We are rapidly increasing our contributions into the Solana ecosystem and are looking for analysts to support engineering, product, and the investment teams in this effort.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and investment teams to evaluate compelling companies and technologies in the Solana ecosystem
- Glean proficient understanding of Solana open source resources, libraries, protocol limitations, and theoretical and practical solutions to limitations
- Engage with Solana community through Discord, Github, Twitter, and other channels with the intention of understanding the community’s goals and needs
- Source deal flow in the Solana ecosystem with particular focus on wallets, interoperability protocols, scaling solutions, and SPL-based dApps while building an aggregate view of the market, trends, and sub-ecosystems.
- Assist in managing deal flow for acquisitions and strategic investments
- Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess the merits and risks of potential investments and/or partnerships and prepare internal materials (memos, presentations, etc) to support recommendations
- Help with deal and partnership execution by proactively engaging with internal and external stakeholders and managing cross-functional due diligence processes
- Effectively manage multiple projects and work streams under tight deadlines
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Passion for crypto trading, decentralized financial markets, and insatiable curiosity and desire to understand and discover the holy grail of interoperability and composability
- General understanding of AMMs, liquidity pools, yield farming, and other DeFi concepts
- Driven, proactive, self-starter, eager to learn not just everything about Solana, but a multi-chain world.
- Ability to build and maintain enduring internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library
- Apple equipment
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Favorite GIF
- LinkedIn profile
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable)
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000