Burnt Finance is building the decentralized future for Web3 assets. For the first time, users are able to auction, mint, and trade NFTs in an entirely permissionless ecosystem. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, and decentralized applications, please apply!
You will own the bottoms-up budget, forecast and long-range strategic plan for headcount, operating expenses and capital expenditures. As a Finance Associate, you will be a key contributor to helping the team understand which levers we can pull for growth. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of being proactive in providing suggestions and identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Calculate burn rate and projected runway
- Regularly create and update models calculating our current burnt rate and projected runway
- Participate in high level executive discussions around the state of our finances, and help us decide fundraising strategies
- Maintain up-to-date books ensuring that we’re always on top of tracking all expenses and revenue
- Work with accountants to ensure we’re filing all of the relevant taxes properly and on time
- Manage invoices and ensure we have enough cash on hand to regularly pay our expenses and deliver payroll on a weekly basis
- Manage the relationship with fund strategists to ensure that we are optimizing returns on our treasury but have enough liquidity in our bank account to manage regular expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A, consulting, investment banking, business operations and/or analytics
- Demonstrated experience building detailed financial models and presentations
- Proven understanding of accounting concepts and financial planning
- Experience working independently and navigating ambiguity in a timely manner
- Communication skills and experience building relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Benefits of working at Burnt Finance include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt Finance is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (1)
Finance Associate on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote