Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sweet is looking for Technical Program Managers that will organize and lead the execution of our NFT platform roadmap, which supports both Sweet.io and our world-class brand partners.
This position is responsible for working closely with teams across Sweet to ensure projects are completed on-time and on-specification. Important skills & experience include leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies, communicating roadmap progress, creatively solving issues with Product and Engineering, and managing challenges across stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Developing and owning the project plan for NFT platform roadmap features, working closely with Product, Engineering, and executive stakeholders
- Leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies and keeping the “trains running on time” from the beginning of a project to the end
- Troubleshooting and triaging challenges as they arise, including shifting priorities and feature scope, and ensuring quality delivery that exceeds expectations
- Assess and manage risks, opportunities, project scopes and timelines
- Working closely with product, engineering, and business teams at Sweet to create delightful, easy-to-use, entertaining experiences for NFT purchasers
- Five or more years of experience, some or all of which are in a project or program management role. Experience in technology and/or entertainment a strong plus.
- Highly organized and proficient at documenting and managing projects; experience using Jira and/or Confluence a strong plus
- The ability to think quickly but strategically in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders expertly to achieve the best outcome
- The confidence and ability to take on complex projects with aplomb and easily adjust to shifting priorities
- Some experience in product management or engineering a plus, but not required
- A strong understanding of popular culture and how to create compelling consumer experiences
- A strong interest in blockchains or NFTs a plus
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work; there may be client travel from time to time (once it’s safe to do so)
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Modern tools and processes, and coworkers who are on the cutting edge of innovation in NFTs and the blockchain
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (3)
Silicon Partnership Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
TPM Manager, Spark AR on December 9, 2021 Full Time