Sweet is looking for Technical Program Managers that will organize and lead the execution of our NFT platform roadmap, which supports both Sweet.io and our world-class brand partners.
This position is responsible for working closely with teams across Sweet to ensure projects are completed on-time and on-specification. Important skills & experience include leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies, communicating roadmap progress, creatively solving issues with Product and Engineering, and managing challenges across stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Developing and owning the project plan for NFT platform roadmap features, working closely with Product, Engineering, and executive stakeholders
- Leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies and keeping the “trains running on time” from the beginning of a project to the end
- Troubleshooting and triaging challenges as they arise, including shifting priorities and feature scope, and ensuring quality delivery that exceeds expectations
- Assess and manage risks, opportunities, project scopes and timelines
- Working closely with product, engineering, and business teams at Sweet to create delightful, easy-to-use, entertaining experiences for NFT purchasers
- Five or more years of experience, some or all of which are in a project or program management role. Experience in technology and/or entertainment a strong plus.
- Highly organized and proficient at documenting and managing projects; experience using Jira and/or Confluence a strong plus
- The ability to think quickly but strategically in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders expertly to achieve the best outcome
- The confidence and ability to take on complex projects with aplomb and easily adjust to shifting priorities
- Some experience in product management or engineering a plus, but not required
- A strong understanding of popular culture and how to create compelling consumer experiences
- A strong interest in blockchains or NFTs a plus
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work; there may be client travel from time to time (once it’s safe to do so)
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Modern tools and processes, and coworkers who are on the cutting edge of innovation in NFTs and the blockchain
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000