We are looking for an outstanding compliance professional to join our fast-growing team as an Onchain Transaction Monitoring Analyst. We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and collaborative person who can review and analyse alerts generated by Blockchain’s onchain transaction monitoring tool, and report suspicious activity to FIUs. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative compliance team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Onchain Transaction Monitoring Analyst supports Blockchain’s global Compliance program, which focuses on onchain transaction monitoring and financial crime prevention and includes onchain monitoring alerts analysis, in-depth investigations, SoF & SoW verification, and suspicious activity reporting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review and analyse daily alerts generated by Blockchain’s onchain transaction monitoring tool.
- Request and review SoF & SoW information.
- Communicate with users via Blockchain’s CRM Platform.
- Review cases escalated from the 1st line defence team.
- Contribute to reporting on key risk and performance indicators by creating reports on status and number of alerts, investigations and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant AML experience.
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidance governing transaction monitoring and customer due diligence processes (for example, AML laws and regulations in US/EU/RoW).
- Experience working with high risk client groups.
- Experience working to improve processes built into head office and operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional certification (e.g., ACAMS, ICA) preferred.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000