We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join our fast-growing team. As Treasury Manager, you will help us tackle the challenge of managing and utilizing our foundation reserve and (making recommendations for) the network token treasuries, and help us achieve sustainable growth both as a company and decentralized network.
You are our perfect candidate if you have a strong track record in investment banking, management consulting (finance/fintech sector), equity research, or finance. You are self-managed and used to working in a high-tech (remote) environment, and not afraid of learning to use new tech/tools. You are passionate about the opportunities of decentralized finance but also wary of its challenge and able to see through hype and FUD – and ready to join (or already have) this fast-paced industry.
What you will do
- Manage the foundation treasury (spending, investment, and sales)
- Assist make recommendations for managing the community-owned on-chain treasury (spending, diversification, buy-back,…)
- Identify and represent the interests of our token holders in strategic decision making
- Act as the first point of contact for institutional token holders and develop a relationship with them
- Set up and lead the Interlay Grants program & recruit grantees
- Manage financial planning and forecasting
- Set up and manage exchange accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Prepare/oversee accounting and record-keeping operations including preparation of financial reports (profit & loss/income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- Manage financial accounting and reporting as well as our banking relationships
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: investment banking, management consulting, equity research, or finance.
- Experience interacting with the investment community (including buy- and sell-side analysts), key shareholders, financial media, and potential shareholders
- Experience working at a fast-growing tech company or in the financial services industry
- Understanding of financial modeling, valuation, investing, and investment management landscape (particularly within the financial services, fintech & consumer tech industries)
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Possess a strong network of investment community relationships including investors, analysts, rating agencies, and financial media
- You are structured, self-managed, entrepreneurial, and result-driven
Nice to have
- Previous experience in crypto and/or in a startup is a strong positive (but not a must)
We are an early-stage blockchain startup, envisioning a future anyone can use any digital asset on any blockchain, trustless and without limitations. Our flagship product is interBTC – a 1:1 Bitcoin-backed asset, collateralized, interoperable, and censorship-resistant. interBTC enables everyone to invest, earn and pay with BTC on any blockchain, realizing the true free nature of Bitcoin and decentralized finance.
We are a team of 20 (and growing), distributed globally across Europe (primary time zone), North America, and Asia.
We live decentralization and transparency. We’re 100% remote, all our code is open source, our products are community-owned and backed by top-tier research. We are dedicated contributors to advancing Bitcoin & blockchain tech since 2015 and believe in the potential of a community-owned financial system, through hype and FUD.
- Research-oriented team
- Solve novel problems
- Stock options
- Remote working
- 30-day vacation
- Allowance for a co-working space
- Yearly retreat
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (3)
Silicon Partnership Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
TPM Manager, Spark AR on December 9, 2021 Full Time