This job has been Expired
Job title: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote with travel — anywhere in the world
Comp range: $200-300K DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Are you passionate about blockchain and the crypto industry? Are you looking to propel a fast-growing startup with your marketing expertise and have big wins to prove it? Apply to join this innovative and ambitious team shaking up the industry!
Holaplex creates a suite of NFT products centered around a community of leading creators and innovators. We empower this community by providing open-sourced, no-code tools and adhere to the crypto ethos of self-custody and decentralization. Our small but growing team of high-quality professionals is on a trajectory to make Holaplex the #1 place for creators on the blockchain. We need additional highly motivated and focused experts who efficiently execute to obtain our small and large goals.
Why this role exists
The VP Marketing reports to the COO and closely collaborates with the CEO, CTO, and Chief Architecture Officer (a technology strategy role). You’ll generate customers for the innovations being built by our industry-leading team of technologists and developers.
Imagine helping to build a world of creative self-actualization for thousands if not millions of creators worldwide. Leading the Holaplex marketing team is an opportunity to unite employees, partners, and our closest community of independent creators. Building a world where the creative and her creation finds its truest expression and its most passionate audience of fans and collectors.
– BS in marketing, branding, business, PR, or a similar field
– 7 years of experience in a senior marketing management and leadership role
– High degree of familiarity with the ethereum ecosystem and other projects within the space, in particular, the NFT space
– Demonstrated success building a brand, engaging its community, and creating paying customers for its products/services
– Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing tools, and related software
– Masters degree in Marketing, Communication or a similar relevant field is preferred
– You will develop a cohesive brand strategy, design, and experience
– You will create an overarching go-to-market plan for the organization
– You will create specific niche go-to-market plans in collaboration with the CEO and Business Development Team
– You will contribute to specific brand specialist partner go-to-market plans in collaboration with the Business Development Team and Director of Customer Success
– You will create organization-wide brand experiences (offsites; parties!!) that unite the team with creative communities worldwide
– You will represent Holaplex and its community of creators in public forms from media/press to conferences
– You will drive lifecycle marketing efforts to retain and re-engage users
– You will pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brandYou will establish a best-in-class social, digital, and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity, and purchase
– You direct and support market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
– You have excellent communication, presentation, and people leadership skills
– You manage the marketing budget and expenditures
– You have strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions
– You can draw, sing, act, or dance
– You can tell captivating stories
– You are a self-directed hunter of opportunities who hustles to achieve success
– You maintain integrity and adhere to a core set of values
– You have a high level of curiosity and ask great questions
– You have a proactive mindset
– You thrive in a remote work environment and distributed team
– You take ownership in situations. Regardless of external circumstances, you get the job done
– You love learning new things and are always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning
– You are hard-driving and creatively reflective
This role can be based anywhere in the world. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Offered Salary0- $45,000
Experience8 Years +