Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3’s last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Why we need a Web3 Engineer
We are looking for a Web3 Engineer to join our close-knit growing, globally distributed remote team.
As a Web3 Engineer, you will help Immunefi shift into becoming a decentralized application. You will help the team define the patterns and architecture in client-side apps used to support integrating Immunefi with smart contracts and protocols.
In this role you will design, build and deploy distributed apps that will scale with a high-growth company. You will get to design brand new systems, and have the ability to make a lot of choices of how we build. You will have ownership of delivering new features, big and small.
The ideal new team member is someone who is intellectually agile, has self-initiative, creativity, perseverance and flexibility, with strong engineering principles and a dedication to technical excellence. You will be partnering across disciplines with global teams to build highly scalable, reliable software, which will have a huge impact in the DeFi community, to protect the future of decentralized services.
Below is our current stack, but these skills are not required, and we would be happy to train once hired:
- Frontend: React, some web3
- Backend: Next.js, PostgresQL
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Developing interfaces between Web2 and Web3 worlds
- Developing with Ethereum, and interacting with smart contracts written in Solidity
- Working with designers and backend engineers
- Shipping products with broad scope
- Craft and invent new workflows and experiences in a new industry
- A genuine affection for design and building beautiful interfaces
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with front-end frameworks, React, Angular
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of blockchain concepts and smart contracts
- Experience in building decentralized applications’ front-end using web3.js or ethers.js
- An appetite for TDD and writing unit tests
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A commitment to clear and concise documentation
- Prior Web3 engineering experience (layer 1 protocols and infrastructure, smart contract applications, IPFS applications).
- Good intuition with Web3 ecosystems and how the industry is evolving.
- Familiarity with Solidity
- Experience running your own startup or high growth teams.
- Experience building ecosystem collaborations in open source software communities.
- Experience speaking at conferences, developer summits, or virtual events.
What we offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time