We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we are expanding our rockstar team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
The ZenGo research group (ZenGo-X) is now expanding our in-house research. ZenGo-X focused is on consumer cryptography and blockchain technologies. (To learn more, visit https://www.zengo.com/research).
As an in-house researcher you will contribute to inventions and their proof of concepts in a variety of topics.
- Inventing novel mechanisms and modules to protect ZenGo users against Web3 attacks
- Researching the security aspects of specific Web3 applications and protocols
- Researching the security aspects of new and emerging blockchain technologies
- You will be engaged with our engineering, product, marketing, and management teams and will have significant influence on all aspects of the product
- Contribute to ZenGo’s market education and thought leadership by publishing your research in conferences, papers, press interviews and blog posts
- Passion for blockchain technology is a must
- At least 2 years experience in practical security research (can be in a non-blockchain domain)
- Hacker attitude: you enjoy building and breaking things to understand how they work
- BSc in computer science, related field, or related experience; MSc is a big plus
- Coding capability is a must, as you must be able to build proof of concepts for your ideas
- Experience with Rust is a plus
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000