Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Solana Labs is seeking an organized, enthusiastic, and handy Workplace Manager to support the Operations team at our headquarters office in downtown San Francisco! In this role, you will lead a variety of projects to support our company’s goal of creating a welcoming and optimized physical environment. You will also support the tools and technologies that enable productivity, and constantly seek new solutions that enable employees to achieve their best at work. The perfect candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is always optimizing and improving their physical spaces, is naturally technical, and loves a variety of tasks – both hands-on and digital.
What will you do?
- Oversee facilities operations, repairs, and vendor contracts
- Manage snack and beverage orders and displays
- Coordinate with and host visitors and partners
- Troubleshoot technology throughout the office as-needed: Zoom Rooms, camera systems, and network issues
- Work closely with key functional leaders across the company to ensure our evolving needs are constantly being met
- Have your finger on the pulse of the team’s needs and become a trusted partner for our team members
- Be able to take an idea, perform research and execute thoughtfully with minimal supervision
- Find creative solutions for problems using technology or automation whenever possible
- Assist with furniture installation and layout
- Host onsite and offsite events with the Operations team
- Update safety plans and coordinate regular trainings for all employees
- 3+ years of experience as a facilities manager / workplace manager / office manager or equivalent related functions
- Ambitious, hard-working, execution-oriented, and eager to get results
- A “nothing too big or small attitude” – a must!
- A thorough understanding of conference room technology and hardware (Zoom Rooms) and confidence to troubleshoot and diagnose most issues
- Strong ability to connect with people while also setting boundaries
- Strong planning and project management experience
- Knowledge of general building construction and functionality
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (2)
Community Manager on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote